Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The month of May...

Holla... Ernie and I just wanted to say hi! We LOVE eating and staying healthy! May has been a pretty great month. My parents are super pumped, because they are ALMOST done with school for the year. They finish up on June 4th and couldn't be more excited!
I am paying my respects to our brave soldiers at our church on Memorial Day. It was pretty cool!
Oh my gosh... I am so excited!!!! We are back at the magic water spout place again!!!! Best place EVER!!!!!
I kept trying to grab the water, but it was a bit too slippery.
Now I'm trying to step on it!!!!
Phew! I've been playing so hard, I just needed a little break!
That's me and Uncle Ben. We had so much fun together. He read me tons of books and chased me all over the park by our house. Fun times!!!
This was a lot easier... using a spoon is totally overrated!
Or... I could use two spoons... Two is better than one!
Do I have something on my face?
All cleaned up and cute with my mom on Mother's Day. My mom says I am her greatest joy and she feels so blessed to have me as her precious son... I guess I am pretty awesome :):):) My dad and I made her breakfast and then my dad made her an awesome gourmet dinner. I think she had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty boy. Hope to see you this summer up at the lake.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete