Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Visit from Minnesota and Other Cute Pics...

Mom and Dad took me to the most amazing place in the world, the park in the middle of our town mall. Water just comes shooting out of the ground and I can run and play as much as I want. I didn't care that the water was ice cold... I found it exhilarating!!!
Oh... by the way... Hi and welcome back to our Blog!
This may look funny to you, but just look at the pictures below, and you'll understand why I ended up like this! Wow... What a fun day!!!
My Grandpa Jack and I climbed up and down this huge hill at the Dallas Arboretum, so I could learn from some of the older kids how to roll down it. I almost got it, too!
I love my Grandma Jan... the flowers were really pretty too!
Grass is one of the coolest things on the planet!
That's me and my dad... I wanna be just like him when I grow up... Maybe I can put him on my shoulders one day.
Hi Grandma and Grandpa Jack... My Uncle Jared came down, too... He was so much fun, plus he kept telling me how cute I was :)
This is me in an authentic chuck wagon... Get along little doggies!
OK... so I know I'm supposed to sit in the stroller, but I'd much rather ride like this!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see what Grandma and Grandpa are up to.....looks like you had a lot of fun. John and I are in Nashville...headed back to MN...can't wait to see Grayson. He has changed so much in just 3-4 weeks!! but then you know that..
    Hope to see you this summer....Carter is a doll.
    John and Kathy

    ReplyDelete