Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Is Here!!!!

My mom and dad went on a vacation to the beach in Port Aransas. I got to play with Grandma and Grandpa the whole time!!! They said they finally got to relax... I'm not sure why they can't do that when I'm around.
Swimming is my favorite activity in the world! I got these awesome floaties which means I can swim anywhere I want and my parents can't do anything about it.
This is me, my mom, my future girlfriend Demi and her mom Alison. They've known each other since they were our age.
I was a little nervous for our date.
First dates are always a little awkward.
My friend Nico and I went crazy in the bath. Nobody says you can't have fun and get clean at the same time!
Big bellies are a sign of intelligence!!!!
Fun on the porch! Smiles all around!
Water is so delicious, especially when it sprays directly in my face!
That's my great-grandma... she's so cute and so much fun! She showed me all around her house and patio and told me super fun stories!
The only time I cry is when my parents take me out of the water... why in the world would they do such a dumb thing???
Sun protection and cuteness is key to any swimming adventure!
This door is no match for me! The outdoors await!!!
My grandpa is an awesome gardener, and he told me plants need plenty of water.

2 comments:

  1. uhhh, I just got a cavity b/c that was so sweet!! Great photos!!

    Big love,
    E.

    ReplyDelete