Monday, March 1, 2010

Long Time No See... Let's Catch Up!!!

I LOVE my apple juice! It's delicious and healthy :)
I'm still diggin' my Kawasaki... This thing corners like its on rails!!!
We got between 12-15 inches of snow!!!! Holy smokes! My grandparents were down from Minnesota this weekend... they must have brought the weather with them!
Its a winter wonderland!!!!
Here's lookin' at you kid!!! Get in my belly!!!!
The past few weeks have been very busy. Both Andy and I have had lots of meetings and school activities to attend, and we can't wait for Spring Break in just two weeks. We'll be heading down to the Austin and San Antonio area and are really looking forward to seeing friends and family.
Andy's parents were in town a couple of weeks ago and we had a great time seeing them. Of course, as you can see by the pictures, they didn't get much of a break from the snowy weather... What a crazy winter this has been! We are more than ready for some warm sunny weather... I'm getting pastier by the minute :)
I hope you all are great! God bless!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment