Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best Year of our lives!!! Happy Birthday Carter!!!!

Do I have something on my shirt? It doesn't matter.... It's my birthday... Mom and Dad say I can get as messy as I want :)
Uncle Warren and Auntie Caroline got me this awesome b-ball goal. Dad is helping me with my dunking skills!
Washing the b-day cake off... splash!
And now you see why.... DE-LICIOUS! I love birthdays!
Mozart ain't got nothin' on me! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Happy birthday to me!!!
Hi Gramps! I love you. Thank you and Grandma for coming to see me on my big day!
OK... Vikings fan or not... I look pretty studly in purple and gold!
Silly Daddy... did your head grow or did the hat shrink??? Hmmmmm.
Now that I'm one... I prefer drinking big boy drinks from straws... way tastier this way!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute for words....it won't be long we will have something like Carter....or even a Carterette.:) Loved the pictures.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete