Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tropical Wedding and Family Fun!

The softer side of Warren with his beautiful bride... how sweet.... but it was soon followed by... wait for it....
Harlequin Romance Fabio poses and...
Manly chest bumps on the beach... so much fun!!!
Warren and I after the ceremony... notice the little boy in the background... is he doing the slap dance????

Carter's first attempt at rice cereal... this is pretty much what the 2nd-5th attempt looked like, too.
Hey man... I'm ready for the beach... Mom tells me the guys do chest bumps there.

There is nothing wrong with a little pampering from time to time...

Warren got hitched!!! Yep... my little brother tied the knot in a beautiful beach wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico. The Barcelo Maya resort was amazing, the weather perfect, and the overall experience was wonderful! He and Caroline make a beautiful couple, and everyone had a great time!
I did cry like a baby when I had to leave Carter, but he and Andy had a really nice man's weekend, and he was full of smiles when they picked me up from the airport. It was a great vacation, but even more wonderful returning to see my husband and baby boy's handsome faces.
We have less than a week and a half left of school, and I couldn't be more excited! Andy and I definitely have Teacheritis, and we are counting down the days. This summer will be so much fun hanging out and traveling with Carter. We plan to visit Seguin, Arkansas, and Minnesota this summer, so we'll be making the rounds for sure.
I hope you are all wonderful! God bless and talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Warren! I wanna see more pics. ;)
    Carter looks adorable ... growing soooo fast!

    ReplyDelete