Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's a Boy!







On January 24th, 2009, Carter Jack Hasbrouck was born. Since we didn't find out ahead of time if he would be a boy or a girl, it was a wonderful surprise when he came out. I screamed, "It's a boy!" and Trisha looked at me in disbelief. Apparently, the sound of the heartbeat is not as good of an indicator as many nurses thought. He was born 6 pounds 14 ounces and 20 inches long. So far, he has been a great little baby. Not a whole lot of crying and he's a great sleeper at night. He spends a lot of time opening and closing his eyes and using his little facial muscles to make as many faces as possible. I am home this week so I am soaking in as much baby time as possible before I have to go back to work. I will try to keep the site updated as frequently as possible. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment