Thursday, January 29, 2009

Beware the POO!

No... I'm not talking about Winnie... I'm talking about the attack of the projectile poo! Oh yes, my friends... it will definitely catch you off guard!
Andy was changing a simple little wet diaper... He was finishing up the wiping process when from out of nowhere a huge explosion occured. Our precious little angel managed to find a way to spew his poo on his nursery wall, the dresser and his daddy's shirt... all at the same time!!! It was incredible... He then proceeded to finish off the big event with a dramatic pee to his face! I think I nearly ruptured my C-section stitches by laughing so hard... but poor little Carter did not seem to see the humor in it just yet... I'm sure he will later when I re-tell the story to his first girlfriend :)
Its only been 5 days, and I can't imagine mine and Andy's life without him.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful story. Never a dull moment with the Hasbrouck clan! In Chinese astrology, Carter is born in the year of the rat, someone who posesses "natural charm and sharp, funny demeanor...and an appealing friend for almost anyone." Looks like the little munchkin is living up to his star sign! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan just gave me your blog address, so I put it on my blog as well...now I can follow you. I love the pictures and would also love to figure out how to do that slide show deal!!! Very cool.
    He is such a pretty baby...how could he not be with parents like you two????
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete