Friday, November 27, 2009

Family, Giving Thanks and The Beach!

Carter is sooooo close to walking. He can stand really easily on his own, so we are just waiting for him to build up his courage to take his first step!
He has 4 teeth now... two on the bottom and two on the top... So cute!
I love this picture of my two guys just having fun... Carter brings out the kid in all of us!

Family pic under my parent's morning glories... the flowers were beautiful!

We had a nice visit with my friend Steph. She lives in Colorado, so it was a treat to see her. Carter may not look too sure about things, but he was quite the charmer!
Never mind the red-eye... just focus on my crazy nunchuck skills!
This is my cuz Christopher... we had a great time at Thanksgiving... we played tug-o-war with a banana!

It was a lot of fun going out with Warren and Caroline... We hardly ever get to see each other, and we spent a fanastic night out at the world famous... The Oak... in Seguin. The pre-Thanksgiving festivities are quite impressive!

Just a quick couples picture!

Mom and Carter at the park... Carter was extremely interested in eating the leaves... apparently they have lots of protein... Mom had to put a stop to that pretty quickly...
Super cute on the swing with dad! Just a swingin'

Andy's artistic side... this was taken at my parent's house.


Jellyfish at the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi. Andy and I spent 3 days in Port Aransas, so we got a chance to visit Corpus and see lots of cool things.

The beach was amazing... such a nice getaway. The weather was so great that we actually got to spend all of Monday laying out and playing in the water... Andy and I were like a couple of kids! It was so much fun!

Another great pic taken by Andy... who knew I married Ansel Adams... more like Andy Adams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment