Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's been ages!!!!

Go Golden Gophers!!! Why does Daddy yell so much when you are on TV?
Handsome little angel!

Mama's little man! He makes my heart melt.


Hey J... Bet ya didn't know I was going to be this cute, did ya?



It's Mini-Me... how adorable is that???




Carter has grown so much over the past week or so... he's pretty much a man now :) He met his uncle Jared last weekend and he just loved him, and Andy and I had a great time too. He gets to meet his other uncle Ben this weekend. We're all looking forward to his visit, as he's never been down here before. Ben currently lives in Fargo, ND... yes people do actually live up there... somehow, so he's in for a heat wave when he gets down here, although any temperature in the positives would be considered a heat wave :)
Carter is very alert these days and you can tell he is absorbing everything. Plus, he's turned into quite the little oinker... he eats constantly. I have a week and a half left at home with him... which makes me incredibly sad to think I'll be leaving him soon, but thankfully my mom will be here the first week I go back to work to give us a nice transition phase. After that, Andy's mom may come up for a week but then its off to daycare. Luckily, its only 2 minutes from where I work, so I can check in on him with no problem. I'm sure the employees will just love that ;)
We plan to be in Austin for a few days next week to show Carter off to the Hasbrouck clan, so he'll be making even more memories. Plus, my friend Courtney Askew and her husband, Bill, just welcomed their baby girl Helia Sophia into the world on the 3rd of March... so we are really looking forward to meeting her as well!
Hope you all are doing great... until we blog again :)

1 comment:

  1. not only was he cuter than I could ever expect, he is way cooler than I could have imagined!

    ReplyDelete