Sunday, February 8, 2009

No more "Papa"razzi!


I think he's getting tired of the flashes! Little Carter sat (slept) through his first church service today. He was great... and of course was a hit afterwards. People keep telling me, "just wait," when I talk about how good he's been, but we'll see. He has been a great little guy so far. We are hoping to do his baby dedication at church next Sunday since my folks will be here. That will be very cool if we can do it.


He is starting to get into a habit of sleeping all evening and then not being very tired when we go to bed. I think we're gonna have to try to fix that but I hate to wake him up when he is sleeping so peacefully. I had another explosive mess to deal with today when I attempted to change him a little prematurely:) Let's just say I don't think I will be drying off with that towel ever again!


No comments:

Post a Comment